Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Began : Chapter:Twenty-Two

Must-Do Questions: 

1. What do Ellie and the others see in Ellie’s shed when they ride up her driveway?
They saw Kevin, Robin, Chris and Corrie but unfortunately, Corrie was shot in the back.

2. What does Ellie compare this scene with? Why do you think she does this?
Ellie compares to the scene with "What I saw there was one of those Chrismast tableaus at church, with Joseph and Mary and the shepherd and stuff standing in their positions lifelike but frozen. I think she thought like that was because of everyone's position and how they surrounding Corrie like one the scene of Jesus during Christmas.
3. What does Homer suggest the group does?
He suggests taking Corrie to the hospital abandon the car with Corrie in it, ring the bell and run like hell.

4. What does Kevin decide to do? What does this reveal about him?
He disagrees with Homer suggestions. "No. I don't give a stuff what's rational and what's logical. Corrie's my mate and I am not going to dump and run".
This shows how he really loves Corrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.