Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Film Techniques || GIF

In English, we are now studying Visual Text and today we are searching for different kind of movies and we have to choose one scene of that movie in order to make a GIF.

Tracking In (Dolly)
Tracking In (Dolly) is shot with a camera. In tracking in dolly is a shot that moves towards from the subjects. In this case, Coraline is the subject of the camera.

Over the shoulder.






Over the Shoulder shot is a camera shot that is taken from behind one person and facing another. The shoulder and the back of one character are facing the audience. It's commonly used when two people are talking.

POV/High Angle






POV/High Angle, this camera angle is used to make the other character vulnerable and POV stands for Point of View.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.