Pages

Friday 29 May 2020

Coloured Fire

In Science, we have done an experiment and our aim was to see a Coloured Fire.

Equipment:
Heat mat
Bunsen Burner
Sticks
Beaker
Sodium chloride
Strontium Chloride
Potassium Chloride
Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
Copper Sulfate 
Copper Chloride

Method:
1. Set up the bunsen burner.
2. Prepare a beaker with 50mL water.
3. Dip one end of sticks into the water to moisten it.
4. Dip the wetted stick into the elements. Coat the stick completely.
5. Put the sticks on the flame and then you'll see the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.