Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Began : Chapter Twenty

Must-Do Questions: 

1. Why is Ellie nervous about being paired with Fi?
- She's nervous because Fi looks a bit hesitant and unlike Ellie, Fi is not used to doing outdoors.

2. What is true courage according to Ellie?
- For Ellie true courage is "when you're really scared but you still do it".

3. Were her concerns about Fi realised? Explain.
- Not really, because she saw the courage on Fi's effort and how focused Fi is.

4. What is a clue that Fi’s relationship with Homer is becoming serious?
- The moment they said " I Love You" to each other on walkie talkie and despite the situation they were going through.

5. What problems do Fi and Ellie encounter on their mission to bring the tanker to the appropriate place under the bridge? How do they deal with these problems
- The first problem they encounter was the tanker was too heavy to control and there's something wrong with the brakes. The second problem was there are soldiers patrolling around the area. They tried to focused on their plan and tried to hide from the soldiers by climbing the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.