Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Began : Chapter:Twenty-One

Must-Do Questions: 

1. What is it that primarily attracts Fi to Homer?
- She said " He's like two people. HE's shy with me but confident when he's in-group. I also think that she likes how Homer has changed from what she knows about him.

2. What are Fi’s intentions regarding Homer?
- She wants to learn all about farming so in the future she can help him.

3. Why does this surprise, Ellie?
- This surprise Ellie because she didn't expect Fi to say that and didn't expect Fi to see her future with Homer. Ellie also thought that her relationship with Lee is different from Homer and Fi as Fi thought about her future.

4. How do Ellie and Fi feel as they are leaving the scene on their motorbikes? Are these realistic feelings?
- They felt adrenaline and happy.

5. Why do you think the group decided to blow up the bridge?
- To stop the group of soldiers coming through and maybe stopping from going to another side of the showground.

6. How is this exploit different from the other exploits the group has been on?
- Ellie's group is much more on dangerous and their task is tougher than the other group because they can die and it's too risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.