Pages

Wednesday 6 May 2020

Tomorrow, When The War Began : Chapter Eighteen

Must-Do Questions: 

1. What does Ellie find primarily attractive about Lee? 
She found Lee primarily attractive to her because of his mind, his intelligent, sensitive face and she felt secure with him.

2. Who is she attracted to physically?
She's attracted to Homer physically.

3. What are the group’s options according to Homer?
They have three options;
First, just sit and do nothing.
Second, they can have a go and try getting their families and other people from Showground.
Last option, do something to help the good guys.

4. What do they decide to do and why?
For the moment, they decided to analyse the Cobbler's Bay because it seemed like there are important action is going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.