Pages

Wednesday 16 September 2020

Rube Goldberg Machines

In Science, we have to create Rube Goldberg Machines, our teacher separates us into 6 groups and I'm in group B. Group B create an inclined plane out of cardboard, popsicle sticks and toilet paper cardboard. For the popsicle to stick on the cardboard I used a glue gun to stick it and I used the toilet paper cardboard as a support to make my cardboard slope. In the end, all of the machines that were made by each group are put all together and made big Rube Goldberg Machines.








No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.