Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2019

Critical Questioning Matrix

Video Advertisement


Palmolive
Who is the most likely audience of this text and why?
The most likely audience in this advertisement is the girl because they introducing a shampoo and conditioner for hair and to make the hair healthy and smooth.

What do the images suggest?
The images suggest the people buy the shampoo to make their hair smooth and to people like their products.

What has been left to the text?
To buy Palmolive for healthy and smooth hair.

Which position, voices & interest are playing?
The position and voices that interest is playing was the girl who com her hair and breaks the comb and she uses the finger to comb.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.