Pages

Friday 15 February 2019

What do I think Critical Literacy is? Reflection Time

What do you think Critical Literacy is?
I think Critical Literacy is about what I think and what can is my point of view.
What did you learn during Critical Literacy?
To use my critical thinking
What did you find challenging during Critical Literacy?
For me, it's Everything
How will you use Critical Literacy skills in real life?
To know the reality of fake and what's behind that post
What are you looking forward to in English this year?
I looking forward to History

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.