Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

I killed all the Butterflies

What kind of language is used in the text? 
The text in this story is not very good grammar because of her grandparents was not educated.

What is this text about, how do you know?
It's about a girl who thinks that the butterfly is bad she hates butterflies because they are destroying the cabbage that her grandfather planted that is why she wrote about a butterfly that says that ' I killed all butterflies. Her teacher thinks that the butterflies are good because she buys cabbages.

What does the author want us to know?
That everyone has a different perspective.

How are characters constructed in this text? 
Some of them are poor, uneducated and some of them are educated.

What kinds of social realities does the next portray?
When you did something different from the doesn't mean you're wrong it just every person has a different kind of types and perspective


Related image

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.