Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Language Fitness || Set 1

1) Nouns
Write the missing Collective nouns
a flock of doves
a fleet of ships

2) Verbs
Add suitable verbs to this passage.

The children knew they had to do have their homework on the teacher's desk first thing in the morning, but there were always those who forgot.

3) Prefixes
Add a suitable prefix.
A semi-circle is a half circle

4) Suffixes
Write a word using the suffix ful.


5) Synonyms
Write a synonym for the following words.
voyage- travel, trip
decide- plan/choose

6) Antonyms
Write an antonym for the following words.
tame- wild, dangerous
eventful- uninteresting

7) Homonyms
Write two meaning for the word shoulder.
a)
b)

8) Homophones
Write the homophone for the word below.
tied-



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.