Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Critical Literacy Thinking

Is this fake? 
It is fake because the picture was not taken in Germany

Who is the author?
 No one knows who is the author.

Why did people share this?
It's because people are angry about the fuel prices are going up.

This photo is real but the photo was taken in 2010 and the article was published in 2017 and updated in 2018. 
This photo is from China, the traffic jam was caused by a new toll station and by fog as well. The people left their cars for 9 days, walked home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.