Pages

Monday 25 February 2019

Culture and Traditions

In social studies, we talked about Cultural and traditions.

What I already knew about the culture?
I knew that culture is a belief that should stay in the family.

What I found interesting?
I found interesting when I found out that the Filipino has so many tradition and culture.

What does culture mean to me?
Culture means to me is a tradition that we should not forget and should stay in your family.
Respect that should stay and the gesture that showing respect should stay.

Image result for filipino traditions


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.