Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2019

Food/Home Economics

In home economics, we've talked about safety and hygiene and what should do to be safe.
  • Tie your hair up
  • Wash your hands clean
  • Clean the surface
  • Wear the apron
  • Check the expiration date
  • Take off any jewelry 
  • Rinse the dishes 
  • Wash the dishes with warm water
  • Trim your nail
  • Closed-toe shoes
  • Be aware of mold 
Last week we bake Bread cases: we put baked beans, cheese, tomato sauce, onion, wheat bread.
It was good and savory and I would say it is easy to make it.

This week we cook Chicken Stir Fry 
It was good but maybe next time we could add more sauce and oil because ts to dry for me.

Image result for hygiene and safety in home economics

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.